27 days ago
Electrical Design Engineer
• Switchgear & electrical control systems
• Would suit an electrical design engineer, Systems engineer, Project Engineer, Electrical Design engineer or Controls Engineer
• Brand new factory/facility : £1m + investment (part of £30m t/o business)
• Switchgear, MCC, LV Switchgear, MV Switchgear, Modular E-Rooms and Busbar systems
Are you seeking Project Engineer jobs, Electrical Design engineer jobs or Controls Engineer jobs involved with switchgear, MCC, electrical control systems? Are you a Systems engineer with an interest in switchgear? This is an established £30m t/o business which has just moved into a brand new £1m + facility. You will get amazing variety, autonomy and growth in this electrical engineering jobs role.
Key Duties Electrical design engineer
• Preparation of detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification requirements for LV Switchgear and Control Systems.
• Experience of AutoCAD Electrical would be an advantage but not essential.
• Identifying customer requirements.
• Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and production schedules.
• Making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software.
About you / Your background
• A Systems engineer, Project Engineer, Electrical Design engineer or Controls Engineer
• Ideally some experience of Switchgear, MCC, LV Switchgear, MV Switchgear, Modular E-Rooms and Busbar systems (or similar)
• Electrical design experience
• Ambitious – wanting to have more autonomy and more ownership of projects
• Maybe an electrical design engineer who wants more variety, autonomy, growth
• Based within 25-30 miles of Birmingham Airport region (West Midlands)
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment.
This electrical design engineer jobs role / switchgear jobs role is commutable from Solihull, Coventry, Tamworth, Birmingham, West Midlands and Warwickshire regions
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.