40000-45000 + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Electrical Design Engineer
Milton Keynes, Bedfordshire,
• Design of electrical systems for aircraft.
• Innovation led business. Projects include hydrogen fuel cells and green technology for aircraft.
• Some work from home.
• Salary guideline: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits. Flexible for an experienced electrical design engineer from an aircraft and aerospace background.
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
• Experience in aerospace aircraft electrical design. Automotive, defence, rail and marine electrical design engineer skills are also useful.
• This is electrical systems, so the electrical design engineer work involves problem solving and components selection (not just a wiring looms layout job).
• AutoCAD skills are ideal, but electrical design is the key skill.
The Senior Airworthiness Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Market leader in design, rapid prototyping and verification of new aerospace concepts
• Well established company within Aerospace approvals
• Very good benefits package alongside the salary, plus working from home quite a bit too
This job is commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Luton and surrounding Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire areas.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”