£30,000 - £42,000
about 1 year ago
Electrical Design Engineer, Coalville LE67
£30,000 - £40,000
Electrical Design Engineer. Fantastic brand new office facility. Blue chip client base. Electrical Design Engineer to produce designs and drawings to 17th edition wiring regulations / C&G 2396 standards. Dynamic, growing engineering consulting business working on critical energy infrastructure projects.
£30,000 - £40,000 plus company bonus of circa 10% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, office showering facilities if you like to bike to work / run at lunchtime!
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with experience of producing electrical drawings / designs for utility, pipeline or plant systems
- Experience of working to C&G 2396 standards is preferred.
- Any exposure to working on pipeline, energy infrastructure, utilities, oil & gas, civil engineering or similar high integrity electrical equipment projects would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (Degree / HND / HNC) in an Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The Electrical Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team and moved to a brand new office development in 2017 to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary dependent upon experience plus company bonus of circa 10% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, office showering facilities if you like to bike to work / run at lunchtime!
The Electrical Design Engineer job will involve:
- This is an Electrical Design Engineer role focussed on design of electrical systems and equipment for utilities infrastructure projects.
- Opportunity to get involved in wider project related activities including customer liaison, site visits, contract reviews and sub contractor coordination.