Competitive Salary DOE
4 months ago
Electrical Design Engineer – Ilkeston
- Varied design based role with a projects element to the role.
- Scope to develop further as the business is experiencing strong growth.
Opportunity for either an experienced, or slightly junior, Electrical Design Engineer to join a growing engineering business. The company provides a range of products and solutions to their customer base. Stacks of variety that will see you support a range of projects. 2D/3D design experience will be needed for this position.
Salary & Package: Flexible salary depending on experience. 25 days holiday + banks. Free Parking. Pension scheme.
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An experienced Electrical Design Engineer – we can be open on sector experience.
- Knowledge of BS7671:2008 would be an advantage but not essential.
- Skilled using a range of software packages – such as AutoCAD and Microsoft packages.
- Some form of electrical engineering qualification – HND as a minimum.
- Knowledge of 16th Edition – City & Guilds qualification would be ideal.
The Electrical Design Engineer job will involve:
- 2D and 3D electrical design tasks.
- Supporting electrical projects, working alongside the Design Manager.
- Using AutoCAD, MS Project, and Amtech packages.
- Customer communication – updating of projects, possible visits in the future.
- Preparing technical documentation and report writing.
This job is commutable from Ilkeston, Derby, Nottingham, Mansfield, Ripley
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.