ML / 191223-125450
about 1 year ago
Electrical Design Engineer, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Electrical Design Engineer jobs role.
- Electrical Design Engineer role working on infrastructure, utilities, oil and gas pipeline projects.
- A business that invests in employee training and development - support available to become a Chartered Engineer.
- Salary commensurate with experience + 20% bonus + pension + 25 days holiday + health insurance + Gym membership.
Electrical Design Engineer jobs role. Working within an engineering consultancy environment you will have a broad electrical design role that will include; producing electrical designs and drawings; single line diagrams; cable schedules; customer liaison, site visits. Projects are a range of infrastructure and utilities projects e.g. high pressure oil and gas pipelines and associated gas control stations. As Electrical Design Engineer you will be degree educated in Electrical Engineering and will undertake work on high pressure pipeline and plant systems.
This Electrical Design Engineer job will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer with experience of producing electrical drawings / designs, single line diagrams, cable schedules, material schedules.
- Any exposure to working on pipeline, energy infrastructure, utilities, oil & gas or similar high integrity electrical equipment projects would be beneficial but not essential whatsoever.
- Knowledge of the applicable design codes including BS7671 - electrical wiring regulations
- You will be Degree qualified in an Electrical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, civil, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to the energy / utilities sector.
- The company has a vibrant growing team, they moved to a brand new office development in the last two years to support their expansion.
- Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to become a Chartered Engineer if not already achieved.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company bonus of up to 20% of salary, company pension contribution, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance, Gym membership.
To apply, please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.