over 2 years ago
Electrical Design Engineer jobs role. Electrical design of bespoke electrical test and process control products used within automotive manufacturing and similar advanced technology sectors. Central Birmingham location. Early finish on a Friday!
This Electrical Design Engineer role will suit:
- An Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical Engineer with experience of working within practical electrical development / design for manufacture environment.
- Experience of using EPLAN electrical design software or similar electrical design software programs.
- Any exposure to control panel layout design, PLC control systems, bespoke machinery design would be advantageous.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- Engineering business with a strong reputation in the automotive manufacturing and product testing sectors for developing and manufacturing bespoke electrical test, process control, and Internet of Things applications.
- The company has experienced significant growth in the last 5 years with their turnover more than tripling.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus company pension, early finish on a Friday!
The Electrical Design Engineer role will involve:
- Electrical design of bespoke electrical test and process control products used within automotive manufacturing and similar advanced technology sectors.
- Produce technical electrical drawings for manufacturing following best practice and procedures.
- Trial and test new equipment.
- Validate designs against product specifications to ensure all requirements have been achieved.
- Ensure that all designs perform to best practice technology standards and are not over engineered for customer applications.
- Support customer review meetings and provide on-site support as required.
This Electrical Design Engineer position is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Stourbridge, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Lichfield, Solihull, Coventry, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Walsall, Cannock