9 months ago
Electrical Compliance Engineer
- Global business with operations in over 20 countries
- UK site specialises in unique process instrumentation equipment
- Hazardous area and electrical equipment approvals, including liaising with international agencies
- Salary range of £25,000 to £42,000, with excellent wider benefits
Electrical Compliance Engineer job will suit:
- You will need to be a minimum of degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- An ordered, and organised individual who is familiar with following processes and delivering compliance
- An individual with a background in quality and compliance, particularly in the field of electronics
The Electrical Compliance Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Global process instrumentation and automation business, with production sites in the UK, USA, Sweden, Brazil and others
- Their products can be found across the Oil & Gas, Marine, Power, Pharmaceuticals and Water industries, among many others
- Competitive salary, with performance related bonus, health insurance, free parking, 22 days holiday rising to a maximum of 26 and early finish on a Friday – alongside a host of workplace initiatives such Financial Wellbeing Clinics, free flu jabs, a sports and social club
The Electrical Compliance Engineer job will involve:
- Preparation of documentation for electrical approvals
- Testing and project management of all test projects
- Working in cooperation with international agencies and other parts of the global business
- Supporting a team through the approval process in Safety Approved Systems and Metrology
This job is commutable from Northampton, Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Leicester, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St. Neots and Rugby
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.