11 months ago
- B2C Amazon focused E-Commerce Manager jobs role
- Fast growth SME but with a 50+ year track record – massive opportunity to drive strategic growth via Amazon with a well-known global brand and a highly professional business
- HQ is Nottingham / Nottinghamshire but we are flexible on your location.
Are you an E-Commerce Manager who has strong experience with Amazon? Reporting to the Managing Director the E-Commerce Manager prime responsibility will be to lead the online team and be responsible for defining and executing the global online strategy.
- There will be specific focus on Amazon, with responsibility for the strategic, commercial, and operational excellence and execution of Amazon Vendor & Seller.
- Ensuring that existing platforms maximise revenue, profitability, market share and brand equity, achieving internal KPI’s and KPI’s set by Amazon.
- The role will also proactively seek growth across new Amazon marketplaces.
- Because this business remains an SME, the E-Commerce Manager must be willing to participate in the execution as well as the strategy.
- The role will also include coaching, directing and supporting the Amazon Account Manager. Ensuring that they have the necessary guidance and prioritisation to support the needs of the business.
As well as Amazon the expectations are to research, review, and efficiently and effectively onboard new global ecommerce platforms in line with the strategic sales Plan. The role will work across all departments to ensure accurate and efficient planning, forecasting, reporting and implementation of the sales strategy on the e-commerce platforms.
The E-Commerce Manager jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 50+ year track record and a globally recognised brand. B2C. This is NOT a start-up but equally it’s not a corporate environment
- A Management Team passionate about enriching the lives of all employees not only professionally (via investment in career development) but also personally (via private healthcare, flexible working arrangements and continuous commitment to the mental health and wellbeing of their employees).
- A young, energetic, passionate and loyal team, working within a strong values-based culture where pace and energy, grit and determination, integrity, humility and making tomorrow even better are valued above all.
- A clear purpose and mission for the business, including a documented five year vision outlining the tactics and strategies for sustainable growth.
- Unwavering commitment to the environment, with short term and long term initiatives across all areas of the business to mitigate carbon footprint, ensure sustainability and ultimately negate their environmental impact.
This E-Commerce Manager jobs role will suit:
- An E-Commerce Manager with strong Amazon experience
- We ideally want an ecommerce professional who has helped a medium sized business drive global online business (this is NOT a tiny company which is ‘playing’ at e-commerce – it’s a globally recognised brand)
- Someone seeking an E-Commerce jobs role that reports into the MD of a fast growth, fun dynamic business with 50 years of heritage. There is incredible scope to have autonomy and really make a difference
- Working in an agile SME (£5m to and 25 headcount business) you will need to be the sort of person to ‘wear a number of hats’ and approach your work in a pro-active manner (so strategic but also get stuck in)
- Seeking ecommerce jobs (ideally within striking distance of Nottingham BUT we are very open to candidates who are able to work from home)
This E-Commerce manager jobs role has work from home flexibility. HQ is near Nottingham / Lincoln but you could be based in Sheffield, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Warwick, Coventry, Birmingham East Midlands, West Midlands etc.
To apply for this job, please contact Edward Smith at Euro Projects Recruitments Ltd.
not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.