£28,000 to £32,000
29 days ago
Document Controller, Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Document Controller jobs, Project Assistant jobs.
- Newly created Document Controller / Project Assistant position to support the delivery of a diverse range of engineering projects.
- Multi-site, successful engineering business within the rail and process safety sector winning new contracts and continuing to grow.
- Diverse projects, friendly culture, lots of training and development available, the company have an excellent track record of developing their people.
- £28,000 - £32,000 salary as a guide + pension + remote and flexible working + early finish on a Friday + 25 days holiday and all bank holidays + private health.
This Document Controller job will suit:
- Previous experience of working within a Document Controller, Project Assistant or similar role.
- You will have a good standard of proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience of working within an engineering / manufacturing / technical environment would be advantageous.
- This is a newly created role working for an agile SME engineering organisation that design, manufacture and deliver safety control systems / automation systems / electronic and software systems for the rail sector.
- You will be organised, have excellent attention to detail and be able to communicate effectively across all areas of a business.
This Document Controller job will involve:
- Working with the commercial and project teams to provide an efficient and effective project documentation service to internal and external customers.
- Process project related documentation using electronic systems and customer document control procedures.
- Assist with the compilation of project related manuals for client project delivery.
- Setting up and maintaining spread sheets to register project information to match the demands of projects.
- Liaison with project teams, external consultants, subcontractors and customers regarding document management and approvals.
Company Overview & Benefits:
- The company specialise in the design and supply of safety, control and automation systems for hazardous industrial environments.
- You will be joining a growing company with an excellent track record of developing and promoting people within their business.
- Successful and growing engineering business, 3 UK sites, securing new contracts in UK and international markets.
- Salary & Package: £28K - £32K. Company pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, private health, remote working available, flexible working hours including a lunch time finish on Friday!
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.