over 2 years ago
- Director of Business Development
- Automotive – connected car, electronics, innovative technologies
- Manage a small team & drive automotive OEM business development
- High performance vehicle platforms (medium volume)
- Work for a dynamic, agile £30m t/o innovative engineering business
Automotive Director of Business Development jobs role / senior automotive jobs. Are you passionate and interested in the future of automotive engineering and its continued electrification? Are you interested in autonomous vehicle, connected car, CAV, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport jobs.
Are you seeking Director of Sales jobs, Head of Sales jobs or Head of Business Development jobs dealing with automotive OEMs / automotive engineering? Alternatively are you a Senior Commercial manager or senior BDM who wants to take on that Director of Business Development role, leading a small team, driving growth within automotive electronics?
This Director of Business Development appointment is focused on driving new business development with automotive OEMs across Europe. You will manage a small team but still be active yourself looking at innovative and medium volume solutions with automotive OEMs (particularly across Europe).
The Director of Business Development jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering and automotive business
- Incredibly diverse role working with a dynamic Senior Leadership team
- Medium sized (£30m t/o) – agile and a friendly, conscientious company culture based on innovation, technology and solving customers pain points rather than large cost down automotive programmes
- This is a newly created role due to expansion & new global opportunities. You will be in a position to continue the success and growth of the business (nothing is broken here, it’s continuing a success story)
This Automotive Director of Business Development jobs role will suit:
- A senior BDM / Business Development Manager from the automotive sector (OEMs, tier one, R&D, technology, engineering) or a Director of Sales / Director of Business Development who is seeking a role in an agile medium sized business
- An automotive sales manager or director / Senior manager or Senior Commercial manager who is passionate about future automotive technology
- A senior automotive executive who wants to work for a collaborative and highly innovative business, set to benefit from the industry megatrends of autonomous vehicle, connected car, hybrid / electric vehicle EV, intelligent mobility and intelligent transport.
This Automotive director of Business Development jobs role is commutable from Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Peterborough, Luton, Harlow, Watford. As a senior automotive appointment, we would welcome candidates who are able to relocate.
To apply for this appointment, please email Peter Hobbs with your CV / Executive overview of experience and we will make contact . Reference : PH:133123