£20,000 - £25,000
4 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive. Bardon Hill, Leicestershire
- Newly created Digital Marketing position for a highly successful SME Machinery manufacturing business in Leicestershire.
- This role will be the focal point for all of the business’s social media & online brand representation – You will ideally be used to using Instagram / YouTube / Facebook and other online channels.
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing teams, this will be well suited to a Marketing graduate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, or someone looking to progress in their professional marketing career.
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000. 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This Digital Marketing job will suit:
- A Marketing professional with experience working within a professional office environment, or a passion for digital marketing, looking to advance their career.
- You will need good verbal & written communication skills.
- Any exposure to digital marketing, social media & website management for a B2B & B2C customer base.
- Someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is willing to learn and develop, there will be plenty of professional opportunities within the organization.
The Digital Marketing job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Supportive company culture working in a nice, modern facility / office space.
- Working closely with managers / directors and senior members of the business, you will learn a lot from a commercial business perspective, a great grounding within a Marketing career.
- Good starting salary - £20,000 - £25,000
- Monday to Friday (normal office hours)
- Pension scheme
This job is commutable from Coalville, Loughborough Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”