4 months ago
Digital Marketing Executive
- Digital Marketing professional based near to Leicester.
- Medium sized Engineering company, B2B environment, marketing products & solutions.
- Autonomous role, you will be the most senior Marketing person in the team, implement own marketing strategies and ideas.
- Modern facility (within the last 12 months over £1million spent in renovations) – reinvest into the business.
Opportunity for Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator/ Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing professional Are you looking for Marketing jobs? Are you a marketing professional who can help an SME implement their marketing strategy, social media, B2B marketing?
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and the holder of this position will be responsible for formulating and implementing the company’s marketing strategy, opportunity to really drive the marketing function of an SME business.
The Digital Marketing Executive jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies within the company – B2B environment.
- Excellent starting salary & Overall package.
- Fantastic development opportunities – a lot of investment going into employee development and you will be able to advance your career.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
This Digital Marketing jobs role will suit:
- A Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Marketing Coordinator.
- A strong communicator both written and verbal with great organisational skills.
- Someone with good creativity and excellent writing skills.
- An upbeat ‘can do’ personality with the ability to work well on their own.
- An experienced marketer who has a good knowledge of digital marketing techniques, who will be proactive and hands on in implementing all aspects of the company’s marketing strategy
- Experience with any of the following software would be desirable: Google AdWords , WordPress CMS
Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop
- An ability to learn new software quickly
- The ability to work as part of a team and to meet deadlines
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.