Negotiable depending on experience
ml / 200820-140031
almost 2 years ago
Development Engineer, polymers (manufacturing / technical textile) – Nottingham – NG10
Opportunity for a Development Engineer to join an established manufacturing business, part of international group of businesses.
The key challenge in this role is to identify and evaluate new polymers, additives and technologies to enhance the product portfolio. To develop new products and or processes utilising these new materials or technologies.
Salary & Package: Negotiable depending on experience.
This Development Engineer job will suit:
- Degree qualified engineer or scientist
- Experience within manufacturing environment essential.
- Background with technical textile or medical products is desirable but not essential
The Development Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established company with a strong market position and ongoing growth plans, part of an international group of businesses.
- Well organised, structured manufacturing company with professional, motivated staff throughout the site.
- The company supplies a specialist technical product to businesses in the UK, USA and Europe. The product has a good technical reputation. The company has a good customer base in Europe.
The Development Engineer job will involve:
- Take a key role in developing new products with guidance on material development
- Manage a portfolio of development projects from inception until handed over to production
- Support the sales force with the sales tools needed to be effective
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Lincoln, Grantham, Leicester, Loughborough and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 200820-140031