almost 2 years ago
Development & Data Engineer RM10 Dagenham London
- Fantastic opportunity for an Engineer with a keen interest in data analysis and working with statistics.
- Fully expensed training course provided using SAS software.
A rare opportunity has arisen to work within an organisation that develops cutting edge technology within their sector. Based in the Dagenham area of London, they develop patented temperature detection technology that is used across a range of sectors, including aerospace and power generation. This position will see you analyse data and use the findings to assist in developing the product further.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £40,000 Depending on experience. We can consider a graduate through to experienced professional. Flexible working hours. International travel prospects.
This Development & Data Engineer job will suit:
- An Engineer from a mechanical or electrical discipline. A strong academic background (preferably PHD level) and analytical approach to work.
- Someone with previous CAD experience and awareness of programming languages, such as Python or LabView.
- Understanding of metrology concepts and statistics.
The Development & Data Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to join an industry leader of sensor technology based on luminescence materials for engineering applications in demanding environments.
- Fully paid statistics & data analysis training course with SAS software.
- Friendly, open and supportive company culture.
- Competitive Salary £25,000 and £40,000 subject to qualifications and experience. Could suit a Graduate.
- Flexible working hours are offered.
The Development & Data Engineer job will involve:
- A mix of lab based work, data analysis, and project management.
- Using SAS software to analyse data and produce statistics to aid product development.
- Using SolidWorks CAD software.
- Report writing and communicating with customers.
- Travelling internationally to visit customer sites and representing the company during conferences.
This job is commutable from Dagenham, Romford, Ilford, Stratford, London, Purfleet.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.