7 months ago
Design Engineering Manager – Refrigeration & HVAC Birmingham Halesowen
Salary & Package: £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
Design Engineering Manager:
- Using Revit and AutoCad to provide full drawings and schematics for Refrigeration systems and cooling systems for client-led projects
- Creation of service schematics, schedules and calculations for installation and commissioning
- Full project schedules, specifications for breakdown for tender & quotation
- The business is designs and installs systems, usually cooling / refrigeration biased, but some HVAC too. Using equipment from suppliers like Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Siemens, Worcester Bosch etc they design and install energy efficient, cost effective and compliant systems.
The Design Engineering Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- New, senior role in a small successful business with blue chip UK customers
- This cooling and refrigeration design and install business has long standing customers
- Friendly team, down to earth approach. Good prospects.
This job is commutable from Halesowen, Birmingham, Dudley, Sturbridge and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.