9 months ago
- Varied design / projects position that will see you manage a range of engineering projects for plant equipment.
- Responsible for the in house delivery team and managing subcontractors.
Opportunity for an experienced Design Manager with exposure to project management. Working within a small team, we ideally need an electrically biased Design Manager who has a background within the water sector. The role will see you lead design projects and liaise with a range of subcontractors and suppliers.
Salary: Flexible for the right individual
This Design Manager job will suit:
- An experienced Design Manager with some prior experience within the water sector.
- Electrical biased Engineer – around 70 / 30 split.
- Wider projects experience – this is a smaller business so there is a lot of variety within the role. Including liaising with suppliers, customers, sub contractors etc.
- Some brief tendering duties so any experience around this would be useful.
The Design Manager job will involve:
- Project Management all design elements of the project including design and integration of plant and equipment
- Procurement of specialist plant and equipment
- Financial management of the project budget and accountability for the project deliverables
- Management of design sub-contractors and design deliverables
- Client sign off and all necessary design deliverables and documentation
- Prepare design drawings for fabrication and installation with approved subcontractors.
This job is commutable from Hinckley, Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Coalville, Rugby.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.