£50,000 to £55,000
about 1 year ago
Design Manager, Birmingham, B32
This Design Manager / Design Team Leader jobs role is to lead a team of mechanical design engineers within a manufacturer of complex high speed automated equipment
500 headcount multinational corporation. They have offices in 30 different countries across the globe and are a parent company to eight other businesses. There will be lots of opportunities to further develop yourself and progress within the business here!
Are you a leader of a team of Mechanical Design Engineers or Product Design Engineers seeking design manager jobs / engineering manager jobs in Birmingham or the West Midlands? This role would suit a Mechanical Design Engineer who has stepped up into a Design Manager capacity / Design Team Leader / Technical Manager position. Your background is likely to include some strong 3d design experience (they use Inventor but transferable skills from AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia etc. would be fine)
This job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer or Mechanical Project Engineer who has stepped up to a leadership position (Design Manager / Design Team Leader)
- The position is focussed on the development of automation and packaging systems so any systems design and machine design experience wold be beneficial. This is a really varied and diverse mechanical design environment.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a 500 headcount business and a local employer of choice!
- The business is well established within the market and has an international span of operations (30 countries).
- Competitive base salary likely to be £50,000 as a very approx. guide (dependent upon experience) + wider benefits
This Design Manager / Design Team Leader jobs role is commutable from Halesowen, Stourbridge, Shirley, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Birmingham