about 1 year ago
Design Engineering Manager – Refrigeration & HVAC Birmingham Halesowen / Dudley
Salary & Package: £55,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Design Engineering Manager:
- Using Revit and AutoCad to provide full drawings and schematics for Refrigeration systems and cooling systems for client-led projects
- Creation of service schematics, schedules and calculations for installation and commissioning
- Full project schedules &, specifications for quotes (new systems and repairs)
- The business is designs and installs systems, usually cooling / refrigeration biased, but some HVAC too. Using equipment from suppliers like Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Siemens, Worcester Bosch etc they design and install energy efficient, cost effective and compliant systems.
The Design Engineering Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- New, senior role in a small successful business with blue chip UK customers
- This cooling and refrigeration design and install business has long standing customers
- Friendly team, down to earth approach. Good prospects. Manager retiring.
This job is commutable from Halesowen, Birmingham, Dudley, Sturbridge and surrounding areas.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.