10 months ago
date to suit
Design Engineer Manager
St Albans / Hatfield / , Hertfordshire
£45-50,000 + pension + healthcare
Design of mechanical assemblies and components, product design improvement, engineering drawing control and design for manufacture are the key design engineer skills needed. The products involve metal and plastic components built into mechanical assemblies. The Design Engineer Manager will manage a small team and will lead new designs, new products, and trouble shoot or improve existing components which cause problems or delays in the manufacturing process.
Salary & Package: ££45,000-£50,000 + private healthcare, pension
This job will suit:
- Qualified engineer with 2D and 3D Cad skills (Inventor / AutoCAD ideally).
- Career experience as a design engineer with some understanding of DFM manufacturing methods.
- Metal and plastic components are sourced from suppliers so some supplier development or external facing experience would be good.
- The role will manage three people so some supervisory skills would be helpful.
- This role will contribute to the management team.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established, professional company with a first class reputation in their market for 30 years of trading.
- Friendly culture, with team ethics, flexibility and company reputation placed high on the management agenda.
- High quality product, market leading in their niche, supplying specialist products to high profile building and refurbishment projects.
Commutable from: St Albans, Hertfordshire, Watford, Stevenage, Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead.
To apply please send your CV: Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment by email to email@example.com
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk