£75-80,000 salary plus pension, car allowance, healthcare, company bonus and 25day leave + B’Hols.
12 months ago
by agreement / asap
Design Engineer Manager £75,000-80,000 + car +pension
- Work in a world class mechanical engineering business.
- Manage a team of engineers.
- Leadership of the engineering design process; mechanical design, reverse engineering, design modifications, engineering design control, and engineering design validation.
- Great job security; diverse customer base in Mechanical Engineering for mechanical power, lifting gear, rail, transport, marine and offshore.
- £75-80,000 salary plus pension, car allowance, healthcare, company bonus and 25day leave + B’Hols.
This Senior Mechanical Engineer job will suit:
A qualified Mechanical Engineer with a degree or higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering, with the proven ability to review and approve mechanical engineering designs, and the experience of managing a team of experienced engineers.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer job will involve:
- Mechanical equipment engineering design including reverse engineering, engineering design review, design verification, and delivering engineering improvements to reduce product failure, and reduce maintenance overhaul and repair issues.
- Management of a team of engineers involved in mechanical design.
- Manage and influence Design & Engineering Change and Engineering Drawing Control.
- Recommendation of new designs to reduce warranty, product failure or equipment maintenance costs.
This job is commutable from Surrey, Kent, Sussex, Bromley, Sutton, Mitcham, Morden, Wimbledon, Croydon, Purley.
To apply please email your CV to Ian Yoxen Euro Projects Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”