6 days ago
Design Engineer jobs using SolidWorks within an established, successful manufacturing company who supply to industries which include Power Generation and other industrial sectors. This is a key role within the design team.
This Design Engineer job will suit someone with:
Exposure to sheet metal fabrication design would be preferable
Mechanical engineering expertise
Strong communications skills
Self-motivated and highly organized as you will play a key part of the team in the design office
Any experience in one of the following areas; Acoustics, Noise control, Sheet metal, Ductwork, ventilation or HVAC would be advantageous
The Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established engineering company
- Modern facility
- Good starting salary based on experience
- Strong customer base.
- Encourage training and development
- Key part of the engineering team
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- 3D CAD design using SolidWorks
- You will be the design point of contact for customers so you must be comfortable with customer interaction
- Out the office 1-2 times per month on average doing site surveys and meetings to discuss design specifications
- Liaise with different departments internally on projects
This Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Shepshed, Coalville, Leicester, Leicestershire, Nottingham, and Derbyshire.
To apply please contact Matt Langham