£25,000 - £30,000
18 days ago
Design Engineer. TS16, Stockton-on-Tees.
- Design Engineer, Graduate Design Engineer, Trainee Project Engineer, based near to Stockton-on-Tees.
- Working for an excellent SME engineering business who like to develop and really look after their employees. You could be a HNC, HND, BEng qualified engineer, or have some working experience in this field – you will be involved in a wide range of business activity, so this will be a great role in order to advance your career wider within engineering.
- If you have any experience using CAD / AutoCAD 2D that would be beneficial
- Roughly £24,000 - £30,000 + Wider Benefits
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A HNC, HND, BEng, or experienced Engineer, looking for a role with plenty of training and development.
- Ideally based within Stockton-on-Tees.
- Mechanical Engineer, any electrical experience would be good but mechanically biased.
- Someone who has a bit of exposure to 2D/3D CAD.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Excellent SME Engineering business who treats their employees very well, the majority of their current engineers all have very good length of tenure.
- Working with technical machinery, the job will offer you a lot of variety. A lot of elements and range to the role, no two days would be the same and an excellent chance to gain a wide range of experience to enhance your career.
- You will be well rewarded with a good salary and wider benefits package, along with training and a career development pathway.
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- You will be involved in designing a range of bespoke products working closely to customer requirements.
- Some AutoCAD design work 2D/3D – You don’t need to be a design expert but some knowledge will be necessary.
- Able to provide mechanical/electrical engineering expertise on customer projects
- Coordinating jobs in the factory and controlling project documentation
This Design Engineer job is commutable from Stockton-on-Tees, Middlesbrough, Darlington and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”