£30,000 to £40,000
2 months ago
Design Engineer, Gloucester
- Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs.
- Design Engineer role focussed on the design, development and test of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- Broad and interesting Design Engineer role within a growing research, design and development team – not just 100% CAD design.
- Growing innovative composites and polymers product development and manufacturing business, part of wider group of engineering and technology companies.
- £30K - £40K salary range + pension + life assurance + private medical cover + 26 days holiday & all bank holidays.
Are you seeking Design Engineer jobs in Gloucester? Are you seeking Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Gloucester?
This Design Engineer role will support the design and development of new and existing products. This will include designing new products according to technical specifications; R&D activities; 3D model generation using SolidWorks; FEA / stress analysis; creating technical drawing packs; defining and executing product test programmes.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer that will embrace a broad and varied role e.g., CAD design, R&D activities, supporting test programmes and project-based activities etc…
- Experience of using SolidWorks CAD would be advantageous.
- Specific industry experience is not important but some experience of composite materials / composite products and an interest in working on the design of products for specialist vehicle, aerospace, defence, marine or similar applications would be beneficial.
- Some FEA / stress analysis / hand calculations experience is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, computer aided design or similar engineering / science-based discipline.
- You will need to be eligible for UK Defence Security Clearance.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Established and growing engineering business that is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- You will be joining a growing team engineering team of Design, Development and R&D Engineers.
- Salary & Package: £30K - £40K salary range, plus pension, life assurance, private medical cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Design Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Bristol, Chipping Norton, Dursley, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.