£28,000 to £30,000
5 months ago
- Opportunity created due to growth.
- Design position that supports the production team with drawings.
- Days based with an early Friday finish!
We are seeking an experienced Design Engineer or CAD Technician or Draughtsperson with strong 2D Mechanical design skills to join a growing engineering business. Any exposure to Solidworks CAD package would be an advantage. Position will see you support with the designs for the production team.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £30,000. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Strong 2D design skills with well-rounded mechanical engineering knowledge.
- Have an awareness for manufacturing, and base designs with this in mind.
- Solidworks experience would be a bonus. Any wider CAD knowledge will be relevant.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Opportunity to work for an established, growing engineering business who have a great reputation within their market. The business supplies products into several large, recognizable manufacturers.
- Work within a busy design team whilst also helping the production team. This is not a lone role and you will be a part of a friendly, driven team culture.
- Rare office position, the company don’t often recruit for these types of positions due to the excellent tenure within the team.
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Compiling production design drawings to satisfy customer and manufacturing requirements.
- Compiling product design drawings to satisfy customer requirements ensuring they are fit for manufacture.
- Provide practical solutions to problems on the shop floor.
- Reading and interpreting British standards, customers and company standards and specifications to satisfy customer and manufacturing requirements.
- Work with external suppliers / subcontractors with technical data / information when needed.
- BOM creation / amendments
- Routing creation / amendments
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Newark, Gainsborough
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.