£35,000 to £30,000
3 months ago
Design Engineer, Gloucester
- Design Engineer jobs role, Mechanical Design Engineer job role.
- Design Engineer role focussed on the design, development and test of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- Broad and interesting Design Engineer role within a small but growing team – not just 100% CAD design.
- £25K - £30K salary range + pension + life assurance + private medical cover + 26 days holiday & all bank holidays.
Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs. The company is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
This Design Engineer role will support the design and development of new and existing products. This will include designing new products according to technical specifications; R&D activities; 3D model generation using SolidWorks; creating technical drawing packs; defining and executing product test programmes; basic mechanical analysis.
Are you seeking Mechanical Design Engineer jobs or Design Engineer jobs or CAD Design jobs in the Gloucester area?
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer that will embrace a broad and varied role e.g. CAD design, R&D activities, supporting test programmes and project based activities etc…
- Experience of using SolidWorks CAD would be advantageous.
- Specific industry experience is not massively important but an interest in working on the design of products for automotive, specialist vehicle, aerospace, defence, marine or similar applications would be beneficial.
- Some basic stress analysis experience is preferred.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace engineering, computer aided design or similar engineering / science based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- Established SME engineering business that is a specialist in the design and manufacture of composite products for automotive, aerospace, defence and marine applications.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- You will be joining a small but growing team engineering team of Design, Development and R&D Engineers.
- Salary & Package: £25K - £30K salary range, plus pension, life assurance, private medical cover, 26 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This Design Engineer job is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Cirencester, Stroud, Bristol, Chipping Norton, Dursley, Worcester, Ledbury, Ross-on-Wye.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.