over 1 year ago
Design Engineer - Leicestershire
- Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs role.
- A Design Engineer role working from the initial design stage through into production.
- Established, successful and busy SME engineering business within the food packaging / automated machinery industry sector.
- Sheet metal fabrication manufacturing environment.
- SolidWorks CAD experience advantageous.
- Modern office and manufacturing facilities.
Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs, CAD Design Engineer jobs. Working within a design and production engineering team you will have a broad role that will involve working from the initial design stage right the way through into production. Mechanical designs and engineering drawings are produced using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Are you seeking Design Engineer jobs or Mechanical Design Engineer jobs or CAD Design Engineer jobs in Coaville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Tamworth areas (Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire)?
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- The role would suit a Design Engineer with experience of working within a metal based manufacturing environment – the company design and manufacture sheet metal fabrication parts.
- Previous experience of using SolidWorks CAD would be advantageous.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a mechanical engineering or production engineering discipline e.g. Apprenticeship or ONC or HNC or HND or Degree.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- SME engineering organisation that design and manufacture sheet metal fabrication parts for the food packaging / automated machinery industry.
- Established and successful business with modern office and manufacturing facilities.
- Recent track record of sustainable business growth through growing their international reach.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.