over 1 year ago
Design Engineer, NG15 0DP, Annesley, Nottinghamshire,
Design Engineer jobs role. Automated equipment/digital systems engineering business within the packaging industry. Design Engineer job as part of the Operations team providing essential ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software.
Salary Guideline: £25K - £29K depending on experience. 26 days holiday plus bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A mechanical Design Engineer, Design Engineer, CAD Design Engineer with experience of providing innovative design ideas, models, assembly drawings and components.
- Experience of using Inventor or AutoCAD would be advantageous but other CAD packages eg: SolidWorks would be fine.
- Experience of working within an Electro Mechanical environment or have exposure to both mechanical and electrical design would be beneficial.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar discipline.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Award winning SME Engineering business that develop and supply digital systems to the packaging industry.
- A people development focused culture – You will benefit from great training, focused career progression and excellent staff social events!
- Competitive salary, initial guideline of £25K - £29K plus bonus 26 days holiday including bank holidays. Private healthcare.
This Design Engineer job will involve:
- You will be an integral part of the design team, providing essential design ideas, models, assembly drawings and component details using 3D CAD software.
- You will drive multiple projects, taking solutions from concept design through to production and installation. The equipment will have to meet exhibition standards.
- You will identify suitable suppliers for special parts for manufacture.
- As part of the role you will be responsible for producing BOM’s ensuring that projects are delivered within budget, to the right quality and on-time.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Hucknall, Bilsthorpe, Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Somercotes, Ambergate, Ripley, Heanor, Eastwood, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Clifton, Beeston, West Bridgford, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.