about 2 months ago
Design Engineer, Leicester
- Design Engineer job based in Leicester.
- Growing and dynamic engineering company.
- £30K - £38K + pension + life assurance + 25 days holiday + early finish on a Friday!
Are you a Design Engineer or CAD Design Engineer with a sheet metal design background, experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings seeking Design Engineer jobs in Leicestershire?
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD Design Engineer or similar with good experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings.
- Any specific experience of sheet metal design would be beneficial.
- Experience of using SolidWorks and AutoCAD would be advantageous but experience of using similar CAD packages is absolutely fine.
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An SME manufacturing / metal fabrication / assembly business developing products for a global customer base.
- Salary Guideline: £30,000 to £38,000 commensurate with experience + pension + life assurance + 25 days holiday + early finish on a Friday!
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Mechanical design and development projects to deliver high quality products across all markets the company works within.
- Producing 3D models, layouts and 2D detail drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Creation and management of bill of materials.
- Close communication between internal departments such as Sales and Manufacturing functions.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.