£30,000 plus overtime
ml / EPR144106-EP-INDHP
8 months ago
Design Engineer. Spilsby, Lincolnshire.
Design Engineer with machinery design experience. We require a Design Engineer who has 3D experience, ideally SolidWorks and is happy producing production drawings as well as updating current designs for existing machinery. If you are a time-served Design Engineer or a graduate with a couple of years design experience we would love to hear from you!
Salary & Package: £30,000 + paid overtime.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Someone with experience in machinery design ideally agricultural or recycling equipment industries
- 3D CAD experience, ideally SolidWorks but other 3D software experience is fine
- Comfortable liaising with colleagues and working closely with customers
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and enjoys problem solving
The Design Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established growing business. 170 headcount and circa £16M turnover
- £30,000 + paid overtime
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Producing high-quality production drawings
- Updating and improving current designs for existing equipment
- Communicating with customers on design projects
- Using SolidWorks design package
This job is commutable from Horncastle, Old Woodhall, Stickford, Spilsby, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / EPR144106-EP-INDHP