£25,000 to £35,000
almost 3 years ago
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer or CAD Engineer with good experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings seeking Design Engineer jobs in Leicestershire?
Salary Guideline: £25,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience, early finish on a Friday!
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD Design Engineer or similar with good experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings.
- Any specific experience of designing mechanical assemblies, components, mechanisms or moving / rotating mechanical part would be beneficial.
- Experience of using Creo CAD would be advantageous but experience of using similar CAD packages such as Inventor or SolidWorks is absolutely fine.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, offices in UK, US and China. Growing business securing contracts in new markets.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Salary Guideline: £25,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience, early finish on a Friday!
The job will involve:
- Mechanical design and development projects to deliver high quality products across all markets the company works within.
- Producing 3D models, layouts and 2D detail drawings using Creo CAD.
- Perform design analysis / calculations on components and assemblies to ensure product function and manufacturability.
- Close communication between internal departments such as Project Management, Sales and Manufacturing functions.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton, Swadlincote and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Charlotte Findell at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd