over 2 years ago
Design Engineer, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Siemens NX-based tooling and product design
- Global business in the food and beverage industry
- Very competitive salary, and wider benefits package
This job will suit:
- An experienced Design Engineer with a background in tooling or product design
- Siemens NX preferable, although AutoCAD experience and good computer literacy is essential
- You are likely to be qualified to HNC/HND or degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Global business with 17,500 staff worldwide in 100+ locations
- Net sales in excess of $11 billion per year
- Modern facility with on-site manufacturing
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, alongside discretionary company bonus, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, daily lunch allowance and cycle to work scheme
The job will involve:
- Supporting the creation of engineering drawings for capital projects, plant support, NPD and innovation projects
- Improving quality and manufacturing efficiency, and reducing production costs
- Responding to customer needs for innovation and differentiation by designing new products and production processes
This job is commutable from Dunstable, Luton, Bletchley, Aylesbury, Northampton, Buckingham, Wellingborough, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Towcester
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190819-144804