£30,000 - £35,000
about 2 years ago
Design Engineer with sheet metal or fabrication experience to join a forward thinking engineering business that forms part of a group of innovative companies. You will get to play a key part of the engineering team.
This Design Engineer requirements are:
- Strong mechanical engineering background
- 3D CAD experience ideally Creo but SolidWorks or Inventor exposure would be fine
- Proven ability to provide ideas and creative solutions to design problems.
- Sheet Metal / Fabrication background (metal)
This Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be an important member of the engineering team with good responsibility and the opportunity to progress
- Highly profitable company who are part of a group of innovative manufacturing companies
- Market leader in their industry for what they offer
- A Chairman who is entrepreneurial and open to interesting new ideas, product innovation and driving business growth
- An interesting and varied opportunity
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Interpreting design briefs and providing creative solutions to design problems.
- Creating detail drawings for manufacture for a range of machined and fabricated parts.
- Taking products through the design process from conception all the way to production.
- Liaising with suppliers to source parts and in house manufacturing during production as well as interaction with the sales department.
- Creating and updating bills of materials.
- Keeping design technical files up to date.
- Potential to lead a small team on a new product in the near future
This job is commutable from Stamford, Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding, Grantham, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”