£ Competitive Salary
ml / 190723-113718-EP-INDHP
about 2 years ago
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of CATIA V5 or NX
- Strong design engineering background
- Ideally degree educated
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary and benefits package
- Excellent working environment
- A key member of the engineering team
- Opportunity to work with F1 teams
The job will involve:
- Taking ownership of design projects
- Produce part and assembly models
- Be a technical point of contact
- Ensure design projects are delivered on time and right first time
This job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Woburn, Leighton Buzzard and surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: ml / 190723-113718-EP-INDHP