about 2 months ago
Design Engineer jobs role. Mechanical design / CAD design engineer role with a market leading automotive product development and manufacturing business. Design and manufacture of a complex niche mechanical product not a commodity.
Are you a Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer seeking Design Engineer jobs within the automotive engineering / manufacturing sector?
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of producing 3D CAD models / drawings / designs using SolidWorks, Pro/E, Creo, CATIA or a similar CAD package.
- Any exposure to sheet metal design, automotive products, vehicle chassis, combustion systems or similar would be beneficial but not essential – a mechanical engineering background is
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC/HND/Degree) in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, computer aided design or similar engineering / science based discipline.
The Design Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Dynamic, forward thinking leadership team, the culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business.
- Salary & Package: Salary commensurate with experience, bonus, company pension contribution, 24 days holiday (this increases to 29 days), life assurance, Christmas shutdown period.
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Working closely with customers you will support product development through NPI processes from initial concept, through design and into manufacturing.
- Projects are brand new product developments and improvements to existing designs and products.
- Core activities will include producing 3D CAD models, supporting prototype development and manufacturing process, communicating across internal teams and with customers to help drive projects forward.
This Design Engineer job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough. Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL -110738-EP