about 2 years ago
Design Engineer jobs role. Automation / material handling / mechatronics products which have mechanical, electronic and software elements. Opportunity to design bespoke engineering products for blue chip customers. Flexible and agile business, diverse products and projects.
Are you seeking Design Engineer jobs, Mechanical Design Engineer jobs in Sheffield / South Yorkshire? This is a growing, friendly and highly innovative engineering / manufacturing business.
Salary commensurate with experience, plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- A Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer with experience of producing mechanical design solutions using 3D CAD, ideally SolidWorks but experience of using other CAD packages (Inventor, Creo etc…) is fine.
- Any specific experience of designing electromechanical / mechatronics / automation / materials handling products would be beneficial but we are really just seeking Design Engineers with experience of working an engineering design / mechanical design role.
- You will be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, computer aided engineering or similar engineering discipline.
Job Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- World leading design and manufacturer of electromechanical products and provider of full turnkey solutions for all sizes of industrial application, integrating robotics, machine vision and automation.
- They operate from sites in the UK, USA, France and India serving an extensive customer base.
- Current headcount in Sheffield is circa 100 people. Current turnover is £10m.
- Salary commensurate with experience, plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension contribution, company bonus, early finish on a Friday!
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- The company work in partnership with blue chip OEM customers across the automotive, aerospace and other advanced technology sectors to produce state of the art turnkey engineering solutions.
- Design new products from first principles to take a customer concept through to producing an engineering design solution.
- You will produce mechanical design solutions to meet customer engineering requirements for bespoke electromechanical engineering products.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford