£ Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
Design Engineer jobs. We require a Design Engineer involved with an Electro-mechanical product, the company design and manufacture heating and cooling equipment used within analytical instrumentation and industrial process control.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a relevant field
- An electro-mechanical degree
- Autodesk Inventor experience or similar CAD software
- Someone with the ability to work in a small but growing team
The Design Engineer working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Good starting salary
- Ability to see the output of your work implemented on a frequent basis.
- A culture whereby you have the potential to implement your own ideas for new products and process improvement.
- Excellent working environment
- Professional development and progression
- Opportunity to become a valued member of the team
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Progressing and delivering pre-defined development projects
- New product prototyping
- Redevelopment of existing aging product lines
- Participate and contribute in technical and quality review activities
This Design Engineer jobs role is commutable from Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, Leicestershire, Ashby-De-La-Zouch and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Lyndy Brooks