£30,000 - £35,000
about 2 years ago
Design Engineer jobs role. Growing dynamic engineering company specialising in the manufacture of energy efficient heating and cooling systems.
Are you a Design Engineer or CAD Design Engineer with a sheet metal design background, experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings seeking Design Engineer jobs in Leicestershire?
Salary Guideline: £30,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience.
This Design Engineer job will suit:
A Mechanical Design Engineer, CAD Design Engineer or similar with good experience of producing 3D CAD models, layouts and 2D detail drawings.
Any specific experience of sheet metal design would be beneficial.
Experience of using SolidWorks and AutoCAD would be advantageous but experience of using similar CAD packages is absolutely fine.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
An SME manufacturing / metal fabrication / assembly business with over 30 years’ experience and excellent reputation for high quality products distributed across Europe.
A leading organisation within their sector with a reputation for delivering high quality customer service.
- Salary Guideline: £30,000 to £35,000 commensurate with experience, early finish on a Friday!
The Design Engineer job will involve:
- Mechanical design and development projects to deliver high quality products across all markets the company works within.
- Producing 3D models, layouts and 2D detail drawings using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Creation and management of bill of materials.
- Close communication between internal departments such as Sales and Manufacturing functions.
This job is commutable from Leicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford