6 months ago
Design Engineer jobs role. New product development focused Design Engineer role for an organisation that develop a range of innovative medical, healthcare and wearable technology products.
Are you a Design Engineer / Product Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer seeking design engineering, consumer product design jobs in the Worcester, Hertfordshire, Gloucester area?
This job will suit:
We are looking for a Design Engineer / Product Design Engineer that is passionate and excited about being able to really make your mark within a manufacturing / engineering SME.
A Design Engineer with a sound understanding of engineering principles and manufacturing methods with a flair for product design.
You will enjoy taking a concept / engineering problem and developing a working, fully engineered solution that can be manufactured.
Previous experience of using a 3D CAD package (SolidWorks or similar) is required.
- You will ideally be degree qualified in mechanical engineering, product design engineering, computer aided engineering, industrial design or similar discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multisite product development and manufacturing organisation with a business growth strategy. Current turnover is £12m with plans to grow to £20m over the coming years.
- Modern office and manufacturing facility.
- Established multiple product lines and exciting plans to develop new products incorporating the very latest technology with their fields of expertise (medical, healthcare, consumer goods).
Salary commensurate with experience + benefits.
The job will involve:
- Working on design and development projects from concept through to production – this will include brand new product development alongside looking at ways to improve/optimise the design of the existing product range.
- The company design, test and manufacture their own products so will have the opportunity to get involved in the testing of prototypes / products that you have designed.
- You will then work closely with the manufacturing teams to further develop design for production.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford