Commensurate with Experience
over 1 year ago
Design Detailing Engineer - Leicestershire
- CAD Design Engineer, Detailing Engineer, Production Engineer type of role.
- A role that combines CAD design detailing and planning design projects into production.
- Established, successful and busy SME engineering business within the food packaging industry sector.
- Sheet metal fabrication manufacturing environment.
- Modern office and manufacturing facilities.
CAD Design Engineer jobs, Detailing Engineer jobs, Production Engineer jobs. Working within a design and production engineering team you will have a broad role that covers both producing detailed engineering drawings and planning design projects into production. You will spend roughly 60-70% of your time produce detailed engineering drawings using SolidWorks and AutoCAD. You will spend roughly 30%-40% of your time building Bill of Materials (BOMs) and planning design projects into production.
Are you seeking CAD Design Engineer jobs or Production Engineer jobs or Detailing Engineer jobs in Coaville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Tamworth areas (Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire)?
This job will suit:
- The role could suit candidates from a number of different engineering background e.g. CAD Design Engineer or Production Engineer or Detailing Engineer – we are looking for a candidate that offers experience in producing detailed engineering drawings and planning projects into production.
- Experience of working within a metal based manufacturing environment would be beneficial – the company design and manufacture sheet metal fabrication parts.
- You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in a mechanical engineering or production engineering discipline e.g. Apprenticeship or ONC or HNC or HND.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- SME engineering organisation that design and manufacture sheet metal fabrication parts for the food packaging industry.
- Established and successful business with modern office and manufacturing facilities.
- Recent track record of sustainable business growth through growing their international reach.
- Salary commensurate with experience plus benefits.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.