£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Automotive Cyber Security Specialist jobs role. World class automotive research, development, test and consulting organisation. Cyber Security Specialist job to work on a wide variety of new and exciting automotive cybersecurity projects including Connected Car technology and IoT.
Are you a Cybersecurity Specialist / Senior Cybersecurity Engineer looking for a varied, customer facing job role covering innovative vehicle technologies?
Salary & Package: Highly competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package. Benefits include a company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
This job will suit:
- A Cybersecurity Engineer / Senior Cybersecurity Engineer with strong experience of developing new cyber technology within an automotive / defence / aerospace environment.
- Someone seeking a massively varied, customer facing role covering exciting, new vehicle technologies. Role will cover complete cybersecurity engineering and test development / delivery, new technology research.
- Wider experience with ADAS, EMC, Functional Safety or Connected Car technology would be highly beneficial but not vital.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering organisation with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of a £1bn t/o group).
- Highly competitive base salary + fantastic wider benefits package. Benefits include a company pension contribution of 6 – 9%, 27 days holiday plus bank holiday, company bonus, health insurance.
The job will involve:
- Development and delivery of automotive cybersecurity technology (CAV tech) and privacy assessment services.
- Threat and risk analysis.
- Verification planning and management.
- Cybersecurity design, development and problem solving to ensure client product security.
- Consulting and advising customers on complex programs (working with luxury and globally recognised automotive OEMs).
This job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Loughborough and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd