£21,000 - £26,000
almost 2 years ago
Customer Support Engineer jobs / Proposal Engineer jobs. Technical Sales professional to work within a growing dynamic Engineering company specialising in the manufacture of HVAC Products. This is a fantastic job opportunity for an individual from a mechanical engineering or technical background with good customer facing skills looking to develop a career within diverse role that is commercially focused but still highly technical.
This role will suit an articulate engineer who wants both a technical challenge but also the chance to be involved in margin, profit, sales, marketing and wider business principles (a great grounding to enable you to progress to senior positions / director level positions in the future). You need to have strong communication skills as well as the engineering intellect:
This job will suit:
- Any experience working in an Internal Sales / Technical sales type position previously. This will suit an articulate engineer who has customer facing experience.
- You will ideally have some mechanical / engineering ability / understanding.
- Experience in a Sales / Customer facing type role – able to communicate effectively face to face and over the phone with a customer or an engineer looking to move into a more commercial role.
- They may be from a service, proposals, quotes, estimating, sales or contracts type background.
- Above all else the right attitude and passionate about doing a good job.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business.
- Joining a growing business, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- Excellent starting salary (£21,000 - £26,000 as a rough guideline) and overall package.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Internally based Sales Engineer liaising with customers able to provide technical support through the sales process.
- Working in a busy internal sales department, building relationships with customers.
- Office based role but excellent prospects and training in order to progress within the company.
- Full product training and induction process provided to get you up to speed.
- Raising technical quotations and supporting with proposals.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd