£28,000 - £32,000
over 1 year ago
Customer Support Engineer. World Class technology development and manufacturing company with ambitious growth plans. Technical support engineering role working closely with customers to provide technical support throughout the product build, test and installation process.
Are you a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Engineer / Service Engineer seeking jobs in London?
Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £25K to £32K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
This Customer Support Engineer job will suit:
- Experience of providing customer support / customer service or working very closely with customers within an engineering or technical environment e.g. working within a Support Engineer, Service Engineer / Technician, Project Engineer or similar type of role.
- Demonstrable experience of using Excel, MS Office and web based IT applications.
- Experience of working in one or more of the following sectors / environments would be advantageous; civil or structural engineering; telecommunications; rail; RF networks; M&E installation; security systems; geophysical engineering; electrical/electronic systems.
The Customer Support Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless communications technology.
- Rapidly growing organisation, current headcount of 30 people, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- The company is now moving onto its next phase of development to transition from a small to a medium sized business and a journey to world-class manufacturing.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Initial guideline of £25K to £32K plus 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
The Customer Support Engineer job will involve:
- Providing technical support for customers before, during and after the installation of new projects, upgrades and replacements – wireless communications technology and web based monitoring platforms.
- Supporting customers ahead of new project installations with technical advice and recommendations.
- Checking of equipment before customer delivery and checking performance after installation.
- Setting up customer access to web based software platforms and monitoring system health.
- The role is largely office based customer and technical support but there would be some site visits to support customer product training, produce risk assessments etc…
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford