about 2 months ago
Customer Support Advisor , Sales administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, customer support, Sales Support jobs. Opportunity for a Sales administrator / Customer support person to work within a leading supplier of electronic components who are looking to grow their internal team. Fantastic job opportunity for an ambitious person to develop a career within a stable, professional business.
The Customer Support jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies within the company
- Excellent starting salary
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Customer Support job will involve:
- Respond to incoming customer enquiries and provide excellent customer service, via email & telephone.
- Working with professional computer systems / CRM system (SAP experience would be ideal).
- Dealing with suppliers to gain delivery information and update customers on orders.
- Support the internal sales & marketing teams with activities across the business
- Update the company CRM system as required with new customers, leads, activity, opportunities.
This Customer Support job will suit:
- Articulate and with strong verbal communication skills, able to build rapport with customers and offer an excellent level of service
- Strong written communication skills
- Good IT skills – preferably you will have worked with CRM / ERP / SAP or a similar database
- Attention to detail
- Passionate about developing your career – you will be given excellent training
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply, please contact & send your CV to Danny Turnock at EuroProjects by email.