about 2 years ago
Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing international business and work with a range of customers / suppliers.
Salary & Package: c£17,500 per annum + wider benefits. Dayshift position, working 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Thursday, with an early Friday finish.
This job will suit:
- Good communicator who is comfortable talking to a range of customers.
- Strong attention to detail and previous administration experience.
- IT Skills, such as Microsoft Excel, would be of benefit. MRP experience would be an advantage but not essential.
The job will involve:
- Responding to telephone queries on: prices, delivery, progress etc
- Processing orders, amendments and schedules
- Producing and issuing Standard quotations
- Issuing order confirmations
- Creating and issuing open order books (Microsoft Excel)
- Attending customer meetings
- Raising and issuing credit notes
- Raising invoices
- Processing customer return
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established and growing engineering company, the manufacturing site employs roughly 300 people.
- Competitive salary + benefits, good holiday allowance, pension etc.
- Fixed day shift position with an early Friday finish.
This job is commutable from Lincoln, Gainsborough, Newark, Sleaford
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd