£18,000 to £20,000
about 2 months ago
Customer Support Administrator
- Days based Administration position with an early Friday finish.
- Opportunity to develop skills within a growing business.
We are seeking someone with good communication skills and a flexible attitude to join a growing engineering business. As Customer Support Administrator, you will be a focal point when resolving customer queries. This often involves looking up product documentation, stock numbers etc. Proven Administration experience would be an advantage, but having a good attitude and eagerness to develop are the most important qualities we need as training can be provided where needed.
Salary & Package: £18,000 to £20,000 as a guide. 5% pension. 25 days holiday + banks. Early Friday finish!
This Administrator job will suit:
- An experienced Administrator or a potential junior option who is interested in developing new skills.
- Strong communication skills and flexible to work across a range of admin tasks.
The Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established engineering manufacturer with a strong order book.
- Opportunity to develop and progress internally.
- Very modern working facility and friendly culture.
The Administrator job will involve:
- Resolving customer queries regarding products.
- Processing orders, amendments and schedules
- Producing and issuing Standard quotations
- Issuing order confirmations
- Creating and issuing open order books (Microsoft Excel)
This job is commutable from Lincoln
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.