£ Competitive Salary
about 2 months ago
Customer Services Manager jobs role. Are you a Customer Service Manager or Customer Service Team leader from a highly professional B2B environment? This company deal with customers across a range of engineering industries and manage a variety of different technical problems. Lead a small team (4 to 5) of Customer Support Advisors.
This job will suit:
- Working within a Customer Service / Customer Support type function (B2B environment) looking for a step up into a team leader / supervisor role.
- Any leadership / management experience is beneficial, working within a small team developing customer service best practice.
- Accustomed to using a CRM system is useful – SAP user would be highly beneficial.
- Good numerical and Excel skills – this role is dealing with a medium amount of customers with a fair bit of detail rather than thousands of customers superficially (so there is maybe a bit more collating of data / proposals, customer data, account management, some technical data etc)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Growing business, recent investments into the facility and technologies within the company – B2B environment.
- Excellent starting salary & Overall package.
- Fantastic development opportunities – a lot of investment going into employee development and you will be able to advance your career.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Responsible for leading a small team of customer service representatives, working within a business to business environment.
- You will still be involved with providing 1st line support and alongside the customer support team.
- There is lots of variety in the role, you will be doing something different every day; you could be dealing with a customer on the phone, coaching a team member, producing reports &analysis or implementing new best practice / business processes, so there is a really broad range of experience that you will gain.
- Updating the companies CRM system.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd