over 1 year ago
Customer Service Receptionist LE67 Coalville Leicestershire
- Permanent opportunity within a leading automotive business.
- Fantastic working environment and modern facility.
A technically focused customer service position within an automotive environment. The Customer Service Receptionist (CSR) will be responsible for ensuring bookings are managed correctly, and meeting / greeting customers on site. Any prior automotive experience would be an advantage; it could suit a Vehicle Technician who is looking to work within an office environment.
Salary & Package: £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience and skills. Hours are dayshift based, but do rotate weekly across 6:00am – 2:30pm, and 9:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Occasional Saturday work will also be required. A customer satisfaction bonus is also available.
This Customer Service Receptionist job will suit:
- An experienced Customer Service Advisor (CSA) or Receptionist ideally within the automotive trade.
- Given the nature of the role, you will occasionally deal with difficult scenarios and dissatisfied customer calls so resilience is needed.
- Someone who is flexible and enjoys variety. As you will be part of a smaller team you will need to help contribute across a range of tasks, such as bookings, invoicing etc.
The Customer Service Receptionist job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small customer service team within a growing, modern company.
- Opportunity to learn new skills within a number of different areas.
- Additional bonus available on top of competitive salary and wider benefits package.
The Customer Service Receptionist job will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site.
- Resolving technical queries and complaint management.
- Booking and planning vehicle repairs.
- Retail invoicing duties.
- Liaising with the internal team to ensure efficiency.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Castle Donington.
To apply please contact Jack Ludford at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: jl -EPR113950-EPINDHP