£23,000 to £24,000 + OT
4 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
- Maternity cover role within a leading automotive business – likely 6 – 9 months with a possibility of going permanent.
- Main focus of the role is to support the front desk team, assist with admin / update the systems.
- Fantastic working environment and modern facility.
A technically focused customer service position within a motor trade environment. The Customer Service Receptionist will be responsible for ensuring bookings are managed correctly, and meeting / greeting customers on site. Any prior automotive experience would be an advantage, but not essential. We are looking for someone with good admin and IT skills who can communicate well with customers.
Salary & Package: £23,000 to £24,000 as a guide. Days based role. 1 in 3 Saturday morning cover required so some flexibility is needed (finished by 12pm when on this pattern). Opportunities for overtime are also available.
This Customer Service Advisor job will suit:
- An experienced Customer Service Advisor, Senior Administrator or Receptionist. Ideally worked within the automotive trade but we can be flexible around this.
- Given the nature of the role, you will occasionally deal with difficult scenarios and dissatisfied customer calls so resilience is needed.
- Someone who is flexible to support a range of admin tasks and enjoys variety.
The Customer Service Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small customer service team within a growing, modern company.
- Opportunity to learn new skills within a number of different areas.
- Initially maternity cover, potential scope to go permanent as the company are growing well.
- Additional bonus available on top of competitive salary and wider benefits package.
The Service Advisor job will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Booking and planning vehicle repairs on the IT system.
- Liaising with the internal team to ensure efficiency.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Castle Donington.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.