c£24,000 + Bonus
6 months ago
Customer Service Advisor LE67 Coalville Leicestershire
- Permanent opportunity within a leading automotive business.
- Fantastic working environment and modern facility.
A technically focused customer service position within a motor trade environment. The Customer Service Receptionist (CSA) will be responsible for ensuring bookings are managed correctly, and meeting / greeting customers on site. Any prior automotive experience would be an advantage; it could suit a Vehicle Technician who is looking to work within an office environment.
Salary & Package: c£24,000 + bonus
This Customer Service Advisor job will suit:
- An experienced Customer Service Advisor (CSA) or Receptionist ideally within the automotive trade.
- Given the nature of the role, you will occasionally deal with difficult scenarios and dissatisfied customer calls so resilience is needed.
- Someone who is flexible and enjoys variety. As you will be part of a smaller team you will need to help contribute across a range of tasks, such as bookings, invoicing etc.
The Customer Service Advisor job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small customer service team within a growing, modern company.
- Opportunity to learn new skills within a number of different areas.
- Additional bonus available on top of competitive salary and wider benefits package.
The Customer Service Advisor job will involve:
- Meeting and greeting customers on site.
- Resolving technical queries and complaint management.
- Booking and planning vehicle repairs.
- Retail invoicing duties.
- Liaising with the internal team to ensure efficiency.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Leicester, Loughborough, Nuneaton, Castle Donington.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.