16 days ago
Customer Service Advisor, LE67 Coalville
- Customer Service Advisor Job
- Expanding multi-national company
- £19,000, +bonus + pension + 25 days holiday
Are you seeking a Customer Service role in the Coalville, Ashby, Loughborough area (commutable to Coalville). Do you have a Customer Service Background? Are you seeking a role that is diverse and interesting?
This Customer Service Advisor job will suit:
- Previous customer service experience ideally within construction or engineering
- IT Skills – word and Excel experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner – with a positive, proactive approach
- Good relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Energetic, upbeat professional who is a team-player.
This Customer Service Advisor role will involve:
- Providing information regarding products and services
- Generating new specifications and tracking projects from cradle to grave
- Update and create client records on Sage CRM system
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Building relationships with Internal and external customers
This job is commutable from, Coalville, Markfield, Ashby, Shepshed and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Dawn Conway at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.